Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Golfin' with Daddy…














The girls are in love with golf, they all hit the golf balls well & enjoy cheering each other on.

Josh thinks it's brilliant that he shared the game of golf with his girls since he loves spending time with his little ladies... & they love hangin' with their daddy!




















I enjoy all the memories that they are creating.

3 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

So cute! I am glad that they enjoy golfing cause Bry's dream is that Korbyn will golf with him so this gives him hope. Good job on the blogging I love it. It almost not quite makes me feel like we are there with ya. Love ya.

Adams family said...

I am so near tears, they are so freaking cute! what a great time they have, makes me super excited to see you all. I may have to steal them and take them back with me. so yeah I am sure I will.

Shalyse said...

I love that those 3 girls adore him!!! he is a pretty cool dad!