Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Monday nite Family nite...

Lucky the Beaver was dancin' crazy & making our little ladies laugh their cute butts off `cause of the rain the game was tardy.


We were all very excited to go to a Portland Beavers baseball game Monday for family night...It was extremely nippy & soggy all nite long, & maybe only 60 fans came to the game against the Salt Lake Bees. We were fired up for baseball dogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, & having a good time. I was excited that the first 1000 fans receive reusable grocery bags, you can never have too many reusable bags for all the grocery shopping we do at our house. I love reusable bags...they look small however, they hold a ton of grocery's & the girls love putting their favorite food, candy, drinks, & anything else their adorable petite hands can get, in their reusable grocery bag.

1 comment:

Adams family said...

I only have basic cable, but I don't think the Bees make it on TV... I could be wrong. Looks like they had fun!