Patience at age 5. . .Why do they grow up so very fast? I still remember Pj this little.
Playful
Attentive
Talented
Intelligent
Endearing
Nutty
Charming
Elegant
Patience now, What a gorgeous young lady!
“This moment contains all moments.”
Patience at age 5. . .Why do they grow up so very fast? I still remember Pj this little.
Playful
Attentive
Talented
Intelligent
Endearing
Nutty
Charming
Elegant
Patience now, What a gorgeous young lady!
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
3:47 PM
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Patience! 13 is a pretty exciting birthday :)
PJ I love ya! I am sorry we didn't get to talk to you. Hope you loved the voice mail. The kids practiced hard to get it perfect for you.
XOXOXOX
Happy Birthday Pj. We love you very much. I can't believe you are 13 man you are getting old. Hope you were spoiled and got everything you wanted. Love ya lots.
Happy birthday sweet girl! We surely miss you and love you!
Happy Birthday Patience! Yay 13!!!
Post a Comment