Monday, November 3, 2008

A girls night out for me...so Josh took my girls shooting.

This picture is for you Ganèr, Addison wanted you to see that she has on the turtle earrings you & Papa Scott gave her! Ü






I wont know about any of these pictures, again I was not there & this is what I found on my camera when I downloaded the pictures. It is becoming way too funny to look at what they do & take pictures of when the mommy is not around taking the pictures.

4 comments:

Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...

Oh my . . . what happened to the doll. Addison . . . we are glad you like your earrings. They are beautiful on you. Missing you so much. Love to all, Ganer'

Anonymous said...

yeah those type of pictures usually end up on our camera too. Boys and their toys.

deeder6 said...

I love that he took them shooting but why did he choose to have them shoot babies?!?!?!?!

jD said...

the real question is, why did the babies choose to get in front of my bullets? collateral damage i suppose...