Addison made the decision to get baptized, the day after her Birthday she able to have her daddy baptize her it was a special day for her she was incredibly excited. Following the baptism, she told me “I am sad because now I have to wait until I am 12 years old to do that again!” Addie is a fantastic daughter & we are especially proud of her & all her choices.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Big Day For Our Baby…
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
Congrats Addy!!!
That is wonderful Addy!! We are so proud of you and can't believe how big you are getting. We hope you had a wonderful birthday as well and got everything you have always wanted. We wish we could of been there but are excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya.
you go girl! You truly are an angel. all you are missing in your beautiful dress is a halo!
love ya... just a few more days till I get to see you. The kids and I can't wait!
oh she looks so beautiful! How fun, she will always remember her baptism day.
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats Addy! I remember my baptism day a long, long time ago. It is such a fun day!
Congrats to Addy, it doesn't seem that long ago when it was Hanna's turn how time flies. So I erased the message you left on our phone with your new #'s duh...I'm glad you called I want to come see you. Shaylse and Gina found my blog and I saw your link, so now I found you. Go to my blog so we can get your new information. Sure miss seeing you guys.
First off - your baby is 8!! AAHHH!! How wonderful, I wish we could have been there to support you all. I am proud of Addy and Josh both! What an amazing experience, and what a great family you have. Let me know how the baptism at 12 goes!!
Post a Comment