Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lunch with the Stanton's

Patience & Kyle’s legs…



Addison, Korbyn, & Brighton looking cute!

What are you up to Jake, did you just Fart?




Kade & Truman...














Gorgeous Colette.

Hangin' out & having a good time!



Spencer & Sophia.











Hannah & Grayce are BFF...

Sorry Mark I hope your back is OKAY!Great food...


Barbie & Truman...

Kent & Louise...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time your in town let us know. Did I see Josh at Golds Gym?

Anonymous said...

one more thing, I'm so glad that someone other than me likes Jacob better than Edward

Caldwell Chatter said...

Hey Heather,
Oh yes Jacob Black is my favorite I loved the dialogue between Edward & Jacob in Eclipse when all three where in the tent together. I also think that Jacob can give Bella what Edward cannot. I am sure you did see Josh at Gold Gyms Barbie gave him a guest pass while we were in town.