Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Addison’s Tremendous Twos...

Two names you go by:
1. Addy
2. Gator

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. pj’s
2.Fuzzy socks

Two things you want in life:
1. to have lot of $!
2. the world to be chocolate…


Two favorite things to do:
1. ride my bike
2. play with my puppy Sampson

Two things you want very badly now:
1. makeup set
2. Webkinz

Name two pets you had/have:
1. a puppy named Sampson
2. Kacey my turtle

Two things you did last night:
1. decorated the Christmas Tree
2. got sick

Two people that live in your house:
1. mom
2. dad


Two people you talked to last:
1. dad
2. mom

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. going to school
2. go to OMSI


Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. MY Birthday


Two favorite beverages:
1. Mountain Dew
2. Root Beer


Two favorite songs, currently:
1. "Big Girls Don't Cry" - Fergie
2. "S.O.S." - Jonas Brothers

4 comments:

Adams family said...

Addy I want the world to be chocolate two!!! I miss your sweet smile!

I love you

Anonymous said...

I love her favorite songs! You kids are getting so big, and cute!

Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...

OK Hannah and Addy - thanks for sharing with us. I think you both will grow to be very special women and will lead by example. That is what your Mom is doing. Speaking of Mom, why is she making both of you sick????

Hmmmmmm . . . . love ya
Ganer