Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hannah’s Terrific Twos...

Two names you go by:
1. Hannah Rose
2. Bear

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. pj’s
2. socks

Two things you want in life:
1. to succeed
2. to pilot my own life


Two favorite things to do:
1. play Nintendo
2. play with my puppy Sampson

Two things you want very badly now:
1. a vet set
2. webkins

Name two pets you had/have:
1. a puppy named Sampson
2. Cupcake the fish

Two things you did last night:
1. stayed up late with mom
2. got sick

Two people that live in your house:
1. Mom
2. Dad


Two people you talked to last:
1. Dad
2. Addison

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. going to school
2. technology


Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. My Birthday


Two favorite beverages:
1. coke
2. milk


Two favorite songs, currently:

1. "Bubbly" - Colbie Caillat

2. "Love Song" - Sara Bareilles

2 comments:

deeder6 said...

Hannah,
I love learning more about you!! I wish we were closer and I just knew all those things but thank you for sharing with me now! love, aunt diane

Adams family said...

Hannah, one day I think you should be a pilot, and fly a helicopter!!!

How come mom makes you and Addi sick?

I love you tons xoxox