Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jd today is your day!

Joyful
Open
Smart
Handsome
Understanding
Adventurous

Today is Josh’s 32nd Birthday therefore if you have time & are willin’ to read 32 reason why we love Jd please do!

  1. He loves me…by Hannah
  2. He makes me smile …by Addison
  3. He is a great friend…by Patience
  4. His gorgeous radiant blue eye still makes my heart miss a beat!
  5. He is always there for me when I need my daddy…by Patience
  6. He lets me win when we play games together…by Addison
  7. He knows when I am having a bad day…by Hannah
  8. He never quits striving!
  9. He always laughs at my funny jokes…by Addison
  10. He takes me on exciting sneaks…by Hannah
  11. He is the worlds BEST dad ever…by Patience
  12. I love conversation about anything, everything, & nothing at all with him!
  13. I love reading books with my daddy…by Hannah
  14. He always tells me that I did a good job…by Addison
  15. I love when he wraps his huge arms around me…by Patience
  16. He is a trustworthy & devoted man to his family & friends!
  17. I can tell him all of my secrets… by Patience
  18. He likes to help me with my homework…by Addison
  19. He always tells me that I can do anything I put my mind to…by Hannah
  20. He is successful at everything that he tries!
  21. I love it when we are being silly together…by Addison
  22. I love when he lets me help him shave in the mornings…by Hannah
  23. I like it when we hold hands…by Patience
  24. No man has ever loved me the way he loves me!
  25. I love the silly things we do with each other… by Hannah
  26. He loves when I write him a poem… by Addison
  27. I know that he will always protect me… by Patience
  28. He is a breathtaking Man!
  29. He is a hard worker…by Patience
  30. He always makes sure I have what I need…by Addison
  31. He takes good care of me when I get hurt…by Hannah
  32. His potential exudes from his being!

3 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

Happy Birthday old fart!! Hope you have a wonderful day and do something exciting besides work. We miss and love you guys.

Amber said...

Holy Crap your old Josh, just kidd'n it's awfully nice you have 4wonderful ladies who think the world of you, Happy Birthday

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

So that has to be the best tribute i've ever read. By the way, we miss you guys!!!