Monday, March 31, 2008

Our ladies week get away 2 the beach. = }


Pj & Erin hangin' out in their room Rockin' out 2 cool jams!
Even with the crazy weather on the coast we still felt lucky enough to be at the beach.
frigid weather did NOT stop these girls from having a good ole time.
Beautiful sunset = }
Watching the sun go down & trying to stay warm. Erin was too cold 2 stay & watch the sun go down.
Hannah & the refrigerated wind that held her back from flying a kite, her hands were getting too cold.
Pj's was the only one who was able to fly a kite without complaining about the cold climate & frozen body parts.
Cute little bunch of ladies.
They found a waterfall on the beach.
We played a ton of broad games, played the Wii, & watched movies when the weather was to bad to go out & have favorable adventurers on the beach.




Spring Break for the girls was the 21st to the 30th 10 whole days, we decided that we needed a gratifying break from school, homework, work, house chores, & Sampson [the dog]... just a little R~n~R was what we needed. Off we went 2 Linda's beach house in Washington!: )

7 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The sunset is beautiful and so are the girls I must say!!!!! We miss ya and can't wait to see ya next month. Love ya.

Shalyse said...

that looks cold, but super fun. you are a great mom, always doing fun stuff with your girls!

Adams family said...

Looks fun, even though it was cold I still wish I could have come with. We are snowing in utah??? what the heck??? Girls are beautiful as always!

Party of Four! said...

I wish we were closer so we could have joined. What a great experience for everyone to go on a vacation without men!

M and M said...

Amber -
Thanks for the invite to blog. I am so bad about checking other peoples' blogs. Please forgive me. I hope I can have the kind of relationship you have with your 3 girls with my 3. You are tremendous lady and I look up to you!!

Dreamer said...

And i wasn't invited? Im sorely hurt. So how has everyone been?

- Christopher

Caldwell Chatter said...

I am truly sorry Chris...I don't have your email, if you want to share with me your email I will invite you crazy! = } We are doin' well just livin' the dream. Are you still workin' the streets? Haha