Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome back Stephanie.

Saturday night @ Mom & Dad's house... hanging out with Staphanie & gettin' to know Ulysses!
Sleepily Mom & Dad...wantin' us to leave so that they can go to bed!
Being silly little girls or just a pinch sleep deprived.

Ulysses & Josh playin' pool with Dad however who ever was taking the pix did not get Dad in this shot. = 0
Here is Dad! = )

Puttin' the light back up in Mom & Dad's exercise room took three bodies & a lot longer than the 15 minutes they uttered it would take to get it done!

What a hottie Miss Stephanie is. We also like Ulysses he is a nice guy. = )

4 comments:

deeder6 said...

What's up with the Ulysses name? I just want to squeeze your girls they're so cute! Thanks for putting up the pictures for those of us who still have not seen him.

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

seriously what IS with the name? I have tried to get a hold of you people a lot!! Avoiding me??? Great pictures by the way!

Caldwell Chatter said...

Ulysses is Jake's real name. I think it is a great name with a ton of potential. = )

Adams family said...

when I to steph's house I hoped to see her but now I know why she chose to hang out with her man, he is a catch! Finally a man worth settling down for. Way to go Steph!