For weeks Hannah & Addison's school classes spend time practicing their cute little dances in hopes that they would get it down before they invited their parents & family to come & watch them show off their skills & all their hard work.
I tried to get close enough to get only our girls in the shot... I was pretty dang close however, we have shy little ladies who tried even harder than their mom to get out of the shot!!! "No Jack was in the way!!!" Said Hannah. If you watch the videos you will see what I am talking about.
They did a wonderful job Josh & I were very proud of our little ladies. ( =
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Hannah & Addison's School Dance.
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your kids are so CUTE and they are getting so big I can hardly recoginze them. Can't wait to get together again and catch up!
You are dancers! Nice job! I can't wait to see you all very soon, then you can teach me those dances!
wow girls! Quite the dancers you are! You will have to teach Haylee and Reagan when you come here, they would love that!
Post a Comment