Monday, April 14, 2008

Wild weekend with the SUN!

It has been along run without the sun for us here in Oregon nonetheless, last weekend came with the beautiful fiery sun & summer conditions which was a swell intermission from the brutal nippy ash gray winter weather. Josh & I settled on going back to Salem for the day, our A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village pass required a renewal. We decided to go just as a family no friends...if you have a preteen you know just how hard this job is.

After a day in Salem we went home got Sampson the dog & went to the park to play catch with him.

Playing at A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village with the girls was entertaining we had a wonderful hide~n~seek game, parents against kids. Yes they kick our butts! = }



Hannah pulled out her very best disposition for the day...she was a peach!
We did take the girls to one of their favorite restaurants in Salem The Best Little Roadhouse we like their rolls.
Patience's had a good time with a ton of smiles from her. = )
Addison loves hangin' out with her family, her smile is very infectious. : )

4 comments:

Adams family said...

pretty soon I get to see you all!!! I CAN"T WAIT!

Crane's Nest said...

You all look great!! Hope all is well and we will see ya soon. Love ya

Mitchell Family said...

your girls are so cute and so big. I have to say I remember going through that stage, but I came back and I love to hang with the parents now! Payback is watching them go through it with their girls!

Anonymous said...

ooh I love the pink in the hair. I always wanted to do that, but my mom wouldn't let me (so we would try to do it with kool aid in the back yard). Your girls are growin up soo fast, and they are turning into beauties!