What will Josh break on our Family Vacation?
With Josh there are a few things we can count on him doing, one thing for sure is that he will be breaking something while on our family vacation to Florida. Here is a fun little game to play, I will be giving you all 12 categories which you can choose from remember you can only pick one category that you feel will be the place or thing in which Josh breaks something. By the end of our trip I will be giving the winner a little prize. (For the family members whom will be with us you will have to have your votes in before this fun family vacation start.)
Will Josh break something in a bathroom?
Will Josh break something in the Hotel room?
Will Josh break something at the pool?
Will Josh break something at the water park?
Will Josh break something at Jake & Colette's wedding?
Will Josh break something while hangin' out with the boyz on boyz nite out?
Will Josh break something while helping me get the girls ready for the wedding?
Will Josh break the rental car?
Will Josh break something at the family dinner?
Will Josh break something that belongs to Gary?
Will Josh break something while hangin' out with the Family?
Last but not least,Will Josh break something at the beach? You are so right Barbie! { =
Oh by the way Josh you can not play this game nevertheless, thanks for being "that guy" at all our family vacations. ( :
Sunday, May 4, 2008
It's time to play. . .
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
My vote is for the pool!!!! but you left out the beach.... and I hope we are more at the beach then the pool so my vote goes for anything waterish... beach /pool.
can we vote for a body part??? I'm just saying......
I think it will be something at the family dinner.
Mom.
I have to say something with the water. The beach, the water park. Where ever there is water!!!
I vote the rental car!
I think my daddy will break something at the Hotel! = )
love Hannah
I think my daddy will break something at Uncle Jakey & Aunt Colette's wedding, like a wine cup! ; )
love Adagator
I am going to give your big guy the benefit of the doubt, and say this will a be fiasco free weeks.....now that you are throughly amused..... don't be so myopic, it is entirely possible that someone else will make the fop aw. But then again why should we stray from tradition. Back to my original thought, Josh will be a gentle giant this time.
I know that my dad will break something of my papa bears it's just the way it goes with my dad. Sorry but it is what it is!
love pj
I think that Josh will break something at the wedding - Brandi
Kyle and Kade think that he will break something in the hotel.
Mark thinks Josh will break something PRIOR to arriving in Florida.
Thanks for all of your well wishes and concerns. I'm flattered by your confidence in me.However,I'm not a betting man, but for those of you that are, here's some inside information...there is a likely chance that the first thing uncle jD breaks starts with an "M" and ends with an "ark". It rhymes with "bark", you know, like the little Mexican dog is known to do...also been known to have been spotted wearing a skirt...
I'm going to throw a guess out there...my guess is Josh breaks something in the hotel room :)
Post a Comment