Josh had Hawk eyes on him the whole time while on our family vacation. . . there were many family member out in Florida trying to get him to break something that would aid them in winning the prize that they covet. I was extremely excited that the trip started out without Jd breaking our bags, luggage, & the trunk of Mike's car. I launch this game playing the odds of my husbands ability to break things whenever we are with my side of the family. Of course it struck a sour note with my sweet husband that his wife was having a contest to see what family member could guess what he would break this time while altogether. He He, I love that I am not married to a Gentle Giant it makes games like this one so much fun. We did a ton of wonderful, exciting, stuff with family. . . there was plenty of opportunely for Jd to break something. Nevertheless, I have to say that I am impressed that my polar opposite of delicate husband did not break anything on this wonderful trip. I am totally happy that I did NOT have to replace, fix, or apologizes profusely to someone for my gentle giant. With that all being said I have to tell you all that he did break something that he said he would break. . . if you go back to his comment to all of us on the post with the game on it you will know just what I am takin' about.
Uncle Mark we will be keepin' you in our prayers & thoughts that your recovery will be speedy, broken ribs can not be any fun!
Here is what Uncle Mark said about wrestling with Uncle Josh was like to his young sons. . . "Every now and again you have to play Guitar Hero on Expert. You know you probably won’t make it through the song - but you’ve at least got to give it a shot."
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Who wins the game "What Will Josh Break?"
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
more information as to how that actually happened to mark should be your next post...yikes, doesn't look any fun!!!!! Oh, and at least you've got a little gal who's got impecable taste in men!
What did Josh do to Mark? I'm glad you had such a great time! Can't wait to see you all this summer!
So glad you had a good trip, hope to see you this Saturday for a little baseball!
Josh apparently living next to you I never learned how to paint properly. I was fired from painting my house. Amanda's mom said I wasn't allowed to paint anymore .
Post a Comment