Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun Summer Break Movies We Have Seen so Far!

We just went & saw this one yesterday with a good friend of mine, this is a cute movie not a waste of time at all. We all liked this one.
= )
One night the girls & I were missing Josh & needed something to do to get him off their minds for just LITTLE WHILE, we read this book & enjoyed it. We also liked the movie, it is not a waste of time. = )

Iron Man was incredible we loved it & I have to say that Robert Downey Jr did a fanatic job. I rate this movie as not a waste of time… You would never know that it is over 2 hours long! = )

I have to say that I have NEVER watch any Indiana Jones movies before this one, with this being said I was not incredibly impressed. However, we did go to dinner with Kellie & David before the movie & that was a good ole time. The girls went & saw this wonderful = p movie with Grandma & Grandpa Caldwell, while Josh & I were backpacking(I will post that trip later) the girls loved Indiana Jones & so did Josh. My rating for this awful movie is you will never get back those 2 hours, or the $9.50 you spent on this lame movie.

No comments: