Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Still gettin' out all your pix of Florida...

Our last dinner with Jake & Colette, we went to a Mexican Restaurant with NO name however, it was good eats!
Korbyn loved the sand. ( = Ha ha
Last day hangin' on the white sand beaches with the Cranes.
This is just the small amount of confetti that I could get out of my purse, Papa Scott the King of shenanigans. . . "Yes we all know it was you!" Sneaky Papa Scott spent most of his time being extremely devious putting confetti in peoples car, beds, A/C vents, & in my huge purse. Oh Papa Scott pay backs are a b*tch! You will need eyes on the back of your head for the next time we are together. You are awfully crafty!
I know that I have confetti in my eye... Thanks Papa Scott!
Mother day bunch with everyone!!!
Patience & Kyle, how cute are they?!
Oh what a amazing group of kids... We had way too much fun hangin' out all together again!

I have to say that there are some many more pictures of our exception trip to Florida however, I know that I have to move on... I wish I could show more pix. We sure do miss all our family & wish we could be with them every day! = (

No comments: