Monday, July 14, 2008

Water Park with friends.

This is Zack, he is PJ's friend who was also at the water park hangin' out with his twin sisters. He took over my camera & this is what I found on it. I told him that I was going to put it on our blog for everyone to see just how silly PJ's friend Zack is!
Oh yes this is a picture he took, I love the armpit picture! = }
I liked that some of my friends were at the water park too that way we all got to hang out & have adult conversation. I LOVE BEING A STAY AT HOME MOMMY!
LOOK who is also at the water park...Kaylee & Maddie some more friends for the girls to play with.
We went with a friend of mine who has three kids, one is PJ's best friend & the other two kiddos got to play with my little ladies. Shelby is above & Logan is in the picture with Hannah.
Hannah lovin' the water & again not wanting to take pictures...what a little stinker!

Got to love friends!
ADDIE, loves to take picture & with a beautiful smile like hers why NOT!
HANNAH trying NOT to smile, which does not matter cause she is way too cute to take bad pictures!
There are no pictures of Patience or Erin because they were at girls camp, having a good ole time!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

amber your girls are so beautiful! How I miss you all.