Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We love goin' to movies & car rides!

Josh & I went on a date night with friends, we went to a BBQ place & also went to see Wanted, which was a good movie. Jd loved the eye candy & I have to say that James McAvoy is also easy on the eyes, what a great actor!
The girls loved this movie & so did Zack, Pj's friend who we took with us. They love their 3D glasses, Addison & Hannah wear them all the time. Yesterday we went to Astoria with Josh, he had some business to do out there. Pj stayed back with some friends (Ooh the life of a teenager!) Hannah & Addie went with us, the girls & I walked around Astoria & shopped. I of course had my camera for the drive however, I forgot it in the car & did not want to walk all the way back to the car until it was time to go back home. I did take a few silly pictures of the girls on the drive with their 3D glasses on.

What cute little NERDS we have!

1 comment:

Adams family said...

I love the new look on the blog!!! looks like you all are having a good summer at rapid speeds!!! love ya.