Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have gone to a Seattle Mariners baseball game, now I feel complete.

Seattle Mariners vs. New York Yankees
Seattle 5, NY Yankees 2


One of the things I wanted to do since moving to Oregon was to go to a Seattle Mariners game. Which here are the pictures to prove that I did get to go, not only did I get to go to a game I got to go to one of the best games out there. Josh & I went with our good friends, who are Yankees fans. Sorry guys ö! We got the best seats ever...we got the musical chairs. If you have never bought this tickets you should they got better as the game played on. If you look at the pictures we are in a different seats every time. We had a terrific time, I can't wait to do it again.
Dang you garlic fries...Josh had to have Mariners famous garlic fries at the game & we had to smell his offensive funk all the way home. I did get a lucky break from his stink because he has been out of town this week! Ü

2 comments:

Adams family said...

musical chairs eh!!! you are truly a genius! I am gonna put that in my back pocket and pull it out at the next opportune time! THANKS!

Kathi said...

Hey Amber, did you know that Mike Banks and Matt Yetter were at that same game? Banks called Mike when he was there to rub in in Mike's face. Wish we could have been there too! Miss you girls! oh and of course Josh too, but for sure not the garlic breath.