Friday, September 26, 2008

We "LOVE" Oregon's beautiful vistas


Oregon has many fun outdoors activities which we love finding & doing!

I can not post all the picture I took on this rafting trip because I was threated with my life if I put on just one
of the ravishing pix I took of our boat motors.
"I love my life therefore I will listen to & obey!"

Just to put it out there, I did take a lot of pictures of all the kiddos...it just so happens that the boat motors are in the shots also.



"P.S. Boat motors you will never forget the day I listened to you & obeyed!"

3 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

How fun and beautiful! We still need to make it out there one of these days after this little racsal is here!!! Love and miss ya.

Adams family said...

Looks like a lot of fun, the video was great as well, I did get a little motion sickness, how realistic! good job

j and k said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! You definately take the time to explore Oregon-something I need to do! You have DARLING kids!
XO,
Kim and JR