

For Pj's Health class she had to take home a baby for the weekend. She named her little baby boy Damien. She really enjoyed this assignment. The little ladies & Josh also liked having a baby around. Even though he was not real. As for me it was not a big deal until Patience would OPEN her bedroom door at night when ever she could not get Damien to stop crying. I can't sleep well if I hear someone or thing crying. Needless to say she did a wonderful job & got a "B" for that assignment. The best part was that at the end Pj said that babies are a lot of HARD work, & did not like having to take him everywhere she went...she hated the looks some people would give her. Ü Oh the joys of 8th grade.









3 comments:
What a lovely lesson!!!
Good reality check for our young lady. Patience is so beautiful. I love seeing her change in spirit and mind. Hugs babe Ganer'
I love that she had to do that! I just might make my girls do that even without a school assignment!
Post a Comment