Monday, October 8, 2007

Josh is the 1st place winner…

Okay ladies back off this blog this is for you Heidi… I got your pool boy in a wet tee-shirt contest, what a hot hunk of a man! I hope your pool is nice & dirty for Friday that way we [you & I] can watch your hot pool boy clean it. ; )
P.S. If any one is looking for a pool boy look, no more you have found the pool boy for your pool. I rent him out by the hour. = )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that is Josh? He sure looks like Vin Diesel. The girls at the club want to know. You better look out, Josh, when you come to Florida. Many of the ladies will hunt you down. You are hot!
Love ya, Mom

Shalyse said...

how much? I've got 10 bucks! :-) HOT-A!

Adams family said...

$10!?!? I'm not even going to dignify that amount...

Adams family said...

That last comment was from jD...

Anonymous said...

He is hot are you sure, you are willing to share?