Saturday, November 24, 2007

Four Things About Me (Patience) You May Not Have Known...

I am in a play called "IF"
I won my first volleyball game 2 weeks ago
I have a BFF named Erin
I have gone to the temple 2 times


Four Jobs I had in my life:

Babysitting that is all I have had

Four movies you would watch repeatedly:

Ratatouille
Ghostbusters
Beetle juice
Beauty & the Beast


Four places I have lived:

Kaysville, Utah
Salem, Oregon
Portland, Oregon

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Scrubs
Deal or No Deal
Cartoons
The Office

Four places I have been on vacation:

Tennessee
Utah
Seattle
Texas


Four favorite foods:

Chicken rice and gravy
McDonalds, chicken sandwich
Anything my mom makes
Peach pleasure Smoothie


Four places I would rather be right now:

England
on a warm beach
with all my cousins
on my own island


Four friends I think will respond: (or at least they should!)

All of my friends

1 comment:

Party of Four! said...

Sweet I love it and my kids miss you and your sisters so much! They are always asking when we will see you guys next.