Tommy & Racheal Camou
Patience & Kathy
Silly Hannah Bear
Stacie, Racheal, & Tommy Camou
Tom, Addigator, Pj Bug, Kathy, Dad, Mom, Jd, & Hannah Bear.
Our girls are thankful for many things... "Family, Love, Mom, Dad, friends, Good grades, a Home, & their new puppy Sampson!"
Thanksgiving morning I did a 5k...I did it in 45minutes, yeah me that is my personal best so far!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
We missed you guys!!! looks like you all had very Thankful Tummies!
Way to go on the 5K Amber! I am very impressed with you!
Love and miss ya tons
You are so awesome and I am so proud of you running a 5K.
Hey Amber and Crew!!
Great job on your 5K it was so fun talking with oyu about it at dinner! the pictures look fun of dinner ;-)
Maybe I'll see you this Sunday at the Jingle Bell run if it's not snowing!!
XOXO Stacie
OK Girl! I knew you could do it. You are the best and now the rest of us girls need to step up to the plate. We will see what the future will bring!!!
Love an miss ya a bushel and a peck.
XOXOXO's Mom
Mom,
& a hug around your neck, & talkin' in my sleep about you! ;)
Post a Comment