Friday, December 21, 2007

Are you Vin Diesael?

While shopping for Camouflage for an up & coming paintball war Josh was approached by three teenagers asking the best questions ever…I have to tell you all that I am walking behind Jd talkin’ on the phone to my favorite person in the whole word, as he throws clothes back to me. I am walkin’ & talkin’ one hand is connected to my little sliver cell phone, & my other hand is holding his coat, bags form others stores, & getting ready to catch a shirt that he thinks he needs. Without dropping anything this Camo shirt goes right into place… as I said it is Camouflage, it began to bend in. As I notice these silly teenagers, following us around like little lost puppies. I could tell that they wanted to say something I slowed my follow & stood back while one got enough courage to ask his smoldering question. Keep in mind that Josh is not a big Vin Diesel fan for many reasons. “Are you Vin Diesel?” Jd just shakes his head & walks away… without Josh knowing I began to laugh I told the person to whom I was talking to what just happened & with my somewhat free hand I lift up my pointer finger to my glossy lips & whisper SHH & with a nod of my head those teenagers got a smirk on their faces. I made them feel that they were right & that the man who just wrote them off is the man to whom they thought he was! Now It is time for me to change Josh’s name to Vin, “Are you finished here Vin?” I ask. : ) Of course, Josh looks nothing like Vin Diesel nevertheless it is always fun to tease my husband. The end of this story is that we had to leave the store without his Camouflage clothes…& what Josh did outside the store to make those kids leave him alone still makes my sick to my stomach. Let us just say that Jake would be very proud of my husband. As for me I wish I still had my dignity.Our girls think that their dad looks like Hit Man.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like him a little bit. I can see it.

Shalyse said...

I've awlays thought that he looked like VIN...that's a good thing! :-)

deeder6 said...

I love this story! You have the best blog!