Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whiled the cat's away, the mice will play...

While “The Man” was out of town for business, the girls & I had a fantastic time just being silly girls watching girly movies, shopping, painting fingernails & toenails, going out to dinner, staying up really later & I even got to hold Addison’s hair back as she was sick. ; }

We also went to a charming movie called Enchanted if you have not seen it yet & have sweet little ladies at home like me, you should take them to this delightful movie. The two video below are the girls “Favorite” songs from the movie & sing them all day long…They even talked me into buying the soundtrack off iTunes!



4 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

How lucky are you to be able to party with the cutest ladies ever!! I have heard so many great things about that movie I might just have to go with Korbyn mainly cause I want to see it even though a one year old most likely won't make it through it. We love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Is it a good movie? I have thought about taking the kids on Saturday while Nate and Jay go duck hunting.

Adams family said...

hmmm... I must be out of touch with my little girl side, guess me and the girls will be going to the movies. It looks like something they will really enjoy.

love ya

Mandapanda said...

wow - your blog is the most impressive blog i've ever seen! We miss you in our ward - especially baby Joshua misses his friend Josh! I love finding new blogs - and I am looking forward to seeing that movie sometime.