Good times had by all! = )
Miss beautiful Gracie Parry as Snow White. Gracie had a blast playing with all the kid at the party.
We drove to Dallas to attend our friends the Parry's marvelous Oscar party... After the Oscars they(my little ladies & the men) played a little Rock Band! =) I put some video of this at the bottom, just keep in mind that to watch the video's you need to magically turn your head to the right. Oops I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I wont know, SORRY!
Patience's actually hung out with her family...I know we are all very shocked & we sure do love it when she does feel like we are cool enough to hang with if only for a few hours! ; )
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
7th Annual Parry Family Oscar Party!
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
looks like fun. That rock band is so addicating. Bryan and I will stay up all night long playing that stupid game. We miss ya and can't wait to see you guys. Give everyone hugs and kisses!!!
looks like a blast. I can not believe how big the girls are getting, and how long addi's hair is!!!
too much fun, I am jelious. I want to start a WII rock band.... get it......lol
Post a Comment