Monday, February 11, 2008

A day with Patience...

Patience had a day off from school last week while her little sisters had to go to school. Therefore I decided to try extremely hard to get her to stay home… which if any of you have a teenager you know just how tough it is to get them to want to hang at home without friends or to get them to not want to go somewhere with their friends is! I wanted to surprise her with a mommy, daughter day. I was in need of a day with my baby it has been a while since we had a day all to our self’s. Needless to say, it happened we had an incredible date we went to lunch & went to see Juno, which was a good movie Pj liked it a lot, & I too enjoyed the movie, however I really enjoyed the time I have to spend with my sweet teenager. I am the luckiest mom to have such a magnificent, kind, loving, sweet, smart, genuine, & beautiful young daughter.

No comments: