A day with my Hannah Bear… all my ladies had Friday off however, they do stay pretty busy with friends & outings in which does not included their dear old mother! Friday Pj hung out with friends, Addison went to Mount Hood to play in the white freezing stuff, &Hannah had a play date planed for later on that day. However, I asked if she would like to go to lunch & a movie with her mom. She said, “Sure but wouldn’t Dad & Pj be upset if we don’t invite them?” Therefore, we called Josh & Pj to see if they wanted to do lunch with us. I did have to inform Hannah that the movie is just for her & me to have a mommy daughter date. Pj wanted to go… of course she needed to bring her entourage, & she said that after lunch she “had” to go back to her friend’s house! = 0 I was surprise that Josh was able to do lunch with us too, with such a demanding job I thought for sure he would be going to lunch with clients. Lunch was fun & after running Josh back to work & Pj to her friends Hannah & I went to Alvin and the Chipmunks it was a cute movie Hannah liked it & we had a wonderful time together. I really enjoyed hangin’ with my sweet, honest, compassionate, loving, genuine, elegant, & beautiful daughter. Again, I will declare that I am the luckiest mother ever. = )

1 comment:
I'm the luckiest Mom too!
Love all of you
Mom
Post a Comment