Monday, March 10, 2008

Dark Brown "aka" Low Lites!




Hannah wanted only low lites nothing bright or crazy in her hair. Nevertheless her hair does look cute I might add a few more chunks of brown to make it a little more eye-catching.

5 comments:

deeder6 said...

Hannah you look so grown up and beautiful!! STOP IT!! : ) I love you anyway.

Crane's Nest said...

That looks great!! Good job sis... You girls are way to beautiful and need to stop growing up so fast. We love and miss you all very much.

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

I cannot believe how old your girls are looking!!! Seriously they are gorgeous! Also...there will be new pics on my blog this week as soon as I can figure out how to get them from my new camera to the computer! K love you.

Adams family said...

Hannah! you are gorgeous! and your hair is beautiful. It is looking like it is getting thicker!!!! I love the do.

miss ya!

Shalyse said...

they all are beauties!!! You are so lucky that you can do your own girls hair! :-) how are you guys???