However, there are days in which I would love to hear someone announce two sweet words "Final Lap!" Don't get me wrong I have fantastic, loving, kind, smart, beautiful, well behaved girls that I would never want to trade for anyone or anything else. With that being said I do have three little drama queens on my hands...I know that I am a minute shining example for my ladies however, the drama that I am going through with my ladies right now definitely comes from the Caldwell side. ; }
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I do love being a parent...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Hmmm.....Caldwell side.....let's just take a minute and consider the options and the history there in. Ahh yes....Caldwell side indeed. HA! Whatever makes you sleep at night Amber!!! ;)
I love peanuts and corn because they don't get fully digested!
Is it the whole Caldwell side or could it possibly just be the Josh Caldwell side? He's the real drama isn't he? (you can tell him I said so) :)
it's curious to me the comments left by the apparently defensively-minded, though not overly-dramatic members of the Caldwell Clan. However, defensive does correspond with sensitive...and sensitive can oft times correlate with dramatic...let's all think on this for a while, shall we? Is it coincidence that the presumed dramatic members of the family are also the ones taking the defensive stance?
Post a Comment