Monday, September 29, 2008

HOLY COW!!!


Today our sweet baby girl is 9 years old, Happy Birthday baby!


Gator playing with some of her friends after lunch.

Addison wanted me to bring her lunch to school & have a Birthday lunch with the Big Birthday Girl.



Our 1st year here in Oregon.

I remember when Addison our sweet, wonderful little baby like it was yesterday.

Happy Birthday our little Gator, we are very lucky to have you in our smallish family.



5 comments:

Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...

Happy Birthday Gater! Wish we could be there and send our love.

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI!!!!!!! I can't believe how big you are getting! You are so beautiful! We sure wish we could see you more......

Crane's Nest said...

Happy birthday little lady!! Hope you have a wonderful day and get whatever you want! We love you and miss ya. Wish you were closer.

Adams family said...

smelly gator... I love you!

j and k said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Looks like fun!