“This moment contains all moments.”
that looks fun. Dan would never do that.
That is hilarious! It is so hard to take "IT" serious with all that hardcore posing and what not. I love the pink shoes, so feminine. Amber you make a great pimp, I almost didn't recognize that it was you, I hope you whooped his butt that night!
OMG! She is Hot!!
So funny!!
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when I saw this. Too funny. You have sexy legs Josh!
Dang!!!!!! Those are the best costumes I've ever seen! You guys make a rockin duo. I might have to borrow those costumes for JR and me next year!
hahaha...https://www.dekcrayon.id/2019/01/tips-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-cepat-mudah.html
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that looks fun. Dan would never do that.
That is hilarious! It is so hard to take "IT" serious with all that hardcore posing and what not. I love the pink shoes, so feminine.
Amber you make a great pimp, I almost didn't recognize that it was you, I hope you whooped his butt that night!
OMG! She is Hot!!
So funny!!
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when I saw this. Too funny. You have sexy legs Josh!
Dang!!!!!! Those are the best costumes I've ever seen! You guys make a rockin duo. I might have to borrow those costumes for JR and me next year!
hahaha...
https://www.dekcrayon.id/2019/01/tips-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-cepat-mudah.html
Post a Comment