As you all might know I decided to look for a job this year, needing a little something more to occupy my lonely days without my little ladies at home. To my surprise, I received two job offers. However, I am unable to say “no” to may things, this conflict being one of those times. Needless to say I took both jobs & am now praying that I can do them both without sacrificing the best job I have for 13 years as a mother. Any who this week is my 1st week so far it is going well, “knock on wood!”
My darling husband sent me flowers to get me ready to go back to work after all these years & to put a smile on my face. Of course the beautiful flowers did all that he wanted from them. It was nice just to know that even with his busy schedule he still had time to send his wife lovely flowers.
Thanks again Jd for my beautiful flowers. xoxo








2 comments:
okay, so I want to know what your two jobs are! good luck!!!
I also want to know what jobs your are. Give me more details. Your husband sure is sweet.
Post a Comment