
Now with tile on the floor!

It is missing a few important parts for a bathroom however, it is getting there & I was told that it will be done in time for our house guest this weekend. I always believe what I am told, especially when it comes from Joshua. Ü
More picture to come as he continues to make progress.
More picture to come as he continues to make progress.















5 comments:
WOW! That looks AMAZING!! You guys have done a fantastice job. I love your choice of tile, especially the mosaic! I can't wait to see it in person!
The tile looks great! I bet the bathroom will look top notch by the time you're done with it :)
Geez you are brave to trust what josh says. When Dan tells me things will get done I figure I will have to remind him 10-20 times or just plan on doing it myself. Looks like I need to get a few pointers from you!!!
Looking Good Babe! Can't wait to see it in person.
Love you all!!!!
So when we finally get a house, can you send Josh up to do our bathrooms too. The houses we have looked at need bathroom work! I would be amazed if my hubby could do that! Is the fam liking Bisingr? I loved it! They will love the twist at the end. Is that saying too much?
Post a Comment