Monday, August 4, 2008

It's my Birthday week!!!

An enormous “Thank You” goes out to Barbie, Brandi, Josh, Mark, Spencer, & our superb kids! I had one of the best 3 days weekend, & an outstanding Birthday weekends! All because of the love my marvelous family has for me. A Girl’s Weekend with Barbie & Brandi was the greatest thing for me in a long time!

Josh, Mark, & Spencer "thank you" so very much for taking such good care of the kids you guys are wonderful fathers.

Patience, Hannah, Addison, Kyle, Kade, Grayce, Sophia, & Truman "thanks" for being the finest dang kids ever!

Brandi & Barbie "thanks" for bring me out to Utah & sharing my passion for reading fantastic books!

Finally yet importantly "thank you" Josh for loving me so much that you were willing to let me go & helping my sister to make it possible for me to go!

Getting a year older is not hard when so many amazing people love you!

2 comments:

Adams family said...

I loved the weekend as well, and we need to do this more often! Thanks for a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were into that book series. Diane and our girls love it too. In fact, both Whitney and Jordyn went to separate "book parties" to get copies of Breaking Dawn at midnight, and start right in reading it. And both stayed up all night and most of the next day reading. Personally I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, Edward and Bella are obviously not right for each other. They should just move on already! :-)