Friday:
I decided to go to OMSI with my friend & her two sweet little girls. Addi & Hannah had a fantastic time hangin' out & playin' with her twins. Patience went swimming with her friends all day long.




Saturday:
Josh stayed home to work on the never ending remodeling that needs to be done on our little house.
I took my little ladies out to Sonic to get our favorite drinks & on our way back the girls talked me into going to the Columbia River to play in the chilly water. Which was not very hard to do I wanted to cool off too. Of course we did not have our swimsuits which made no differences to them, they frolicked in the water & had a excellent time. I enjoyed watching my girls play I also liked the cool water on my feet.
I took my little ladies out to Sonic to get our favorite drinks & on our way back the girls talked me into going to the Columbia River to play in the chilly water. Which was not very hard to do I wanted to cool off too. Of course we did not have our swimsuits which made no differences to them, they frolicked in the water & had a excellent time. I enjoyed watching my girls play I also liked the cool water on my feet.



Sunday:
Pj talked in Sacrament on Choice & Accountability. She did such a terrific job with her talk she definitely gets her ability to talk in public from her daddy, we are very proud of her.
We went over to the Meyer's for a wonderful dinner & a few rounds of boxing! I wish I had taped some of the fights...it was hilarious watching Kristina go after Mike. = p 










No comments:
Post a Comment