We all loved it again...however, Josh & I still like Les Miserables a little bit better & the girls said that they liked Loin King because it has up beat songs. They did ask about going to Wicked with Josh & I next time but I still feel that Wicked is a little more grownup for them still. I hope in a few years time they will be able to go, Josh & I loved Wicked.
At intermission I wanted to take a picture of the girls, & I almost got my camera taking away because we took this picture Ops! = } The chandelier is right behind my little ladies. Living on the edge!!! 

Josh's flight was delayed for an hour therefore I had some time at home to take picture of the girls all dressed up for our wonderful night. We did not get to go out to dinner downtown before hand. Which also meant that we were driving very speedy to get to the Keller before the doors were closed & we would be unable to see Phantom of the Opera. I swear his job can make me crazy at times. We all hope that he is done traveling for a while now, he has been out of town for half of this month already. = {
Friday, August 22, 2008
Phantom of the Opera
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment