Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday to our sweet Hannah Bear!

Wow! I can't believe that Bear is double digits now... were did the time go & why can't we stop them from getting older?
Hannah does NOT like sweets...aka Birthday Cake therefore, every year she asks for my brownies. Which is nice cause there are no leftover birthday cake hanging out waiting for me to eat. She will eat all of her brownies before the night ends.
Today was a good day for Bear to turned 10 years old, Hannah got an American Doll from her Ganer & Papa Scott. Hannah asked for Kit cause she looks so much like Hannah down to the cute freckles on her little button nose.

Oh I should tell everyone out there that Kit has been wrap & up on the entertainment center for over a month now making Hannah crazy every day wishing she could just open her gift & be able to play with her Kit.


See video below for her excitement that she keeps under control. Thanks Ganer & Papa Scott for the best gift ever, she has been waiting for this day for many years now, you guys are her favorite!


7 comments:

Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...

Happy 10th year Birthday Hannah and you are very welcome. Have loads fo fun with Kit.
Love ya,
Ganer and Papa Scott

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! She is so beautiful..just like her mama! :-) Looks like she had a great day, and I've always wanted an American Girl Doll! :-)

Danny, Mandy, & Driggletts said...

OH MY!!! 10 years old Hannah!!! I wish we could be there to see you get older! We love you and miss you every day! Happy Birthday!

Adams family said...

Hannah can I borrow your american doll???? I am so super jealous! Happy Birthday!

MBMajor said...

Congrats to Hannah. All I can say is 4 girls to deal with that all have a little bit of Amber's attitude....good luck Josh! Love you guys!
MBMajor

deeder6 said...

What a great gift! Hannah is so adorable! Tell her I love her!

Mitchell Family said...

your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe you have kids that old. I hear those american girl dolls are quite the rage...Ry too young? She's 5...