Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Maughans in Oregon & what a blast we all had!!!

Daddy & his little ladies.

Cliff, Paula, James, Abby, & Morgan Maughan.

Still the same old Cliff!!!

Paula & Pj havin' a good ole time.

Cliff & James. James is such a great boy, the girls had a blast with him.

Have they changed since high school?

6 of the best kids ever!!!

Love this picture Paula...way too much fun!


Found a hole to play in.

Pj makin' a new friend!


Josh will eat anything...excepted wet pennies!


I loved hang out with this crew, they were too much fun!

Birthday party for little miss Lauren.




Still workin' on the bathroom! Laurie you were right. = )





Always having a good time!!!

Loving on Penny the Maughan's dog. Thanks guys for coming out & hangin' with us we loved having you all here & can't wait to do it again! Ü

6 comments:

Liz said...

I just love them! I am glad you guys had fun! James is so sweet and the girls are so funny. Glad to see that Josh and Cliff are still the same when they get together.

Hang Ten With Gan'er & Papa Scott said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Only one question, is Addison wearing glasses now?

Adams family said...

Hey, I am want to be there too! That looks like a blast was had.... I am glad you all got together. Family is the best!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Hey do you know what Paulas madien names was? She looks very familiar!

Dan + Laurie Udy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan + Laurie Udy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.