10) I once locked my older sister in the bathroom for hours at knifepoint.
9) I like the smell of rain and when it tickles my toes...
8) I watch my children grow everyday and I'm still amazed that I'm a mom...
7) When my husband asked me to marry him, I stood up and tried to run away.
6) Ideal to me would be living on a Southern CA beach again, soaking up the sun, surfin', and watching my worries pass away with the tide.
5) I wish my kids could grow up happy without having to go through some of the trials I've gone through.
4) I can't wait to travel someday with the man I love.
3) I like to read steamy novels of lust and vampire delight...; )
2) My little ladies are my inspiration. They complete me...
1) I like to get lost looking in my husband's unbelievable blue eyes...
Tag Brandi, Barbie, Tasha, and Shelby, you're it!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I've been tagged...10 random Amber things...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment