
Top to bottom...
Sophia, Grayce, Kade, Hannah, Patience, Truman, Kyle, & Addison
We are so excited to have some of my family here at our new home for ten days. 
Here are only five of my favorite nieces & nephews taking pictures with my girls. Kyle & Kade belong to my older & wiser sister Brandi. Grayce, Sophia, & Truman belong to my younger & smarter sister Barbie. However if you look hard enough you can see that they get their good looks from their favorite aunt… that would be me! ; )
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Some of the cutest kids in this world!
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Those are some good-looking kids...how fun! I am supposed to call you and set up a time soon that my mom and I can come up and see your place and go hang out in P-town. Let me know when a good time would be. P.S. I tagged you-look at my blog! :-)
Post a Comment