OMSI is a place you can never get bored of it always has things to do not just for kids but also for adults. Our kids had a fantastic time in the science rooms, however Truman loved the little tike room hanging out with other little boys his age & showin’ off all his skills that they did not have yet… Of course, my sweet nephew is well above other babies his same age! (We make only smart & talented kids)
Sophia was our little University of Utah Cheerleader for the day, which made her very happy all day long!
The kids & parents found Body World 3 very fascinating everyone took in the information & enjoyed how astonished the young kids thought it all was… If you have not seen Body World 3, you need to go it is amazing!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
OMSI Body World 3 & playin' with the Family...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
OK, I'm Here! I'm listening to all the music while I work. The pics are really great. I'm sending the URL to my parents so they can cruise your site as well. So see! I am a visitor! It was a great education to take the kids to the Bodies Exhibit, I hope they remember it for a long time!
Post a Comment