Monday, August 6, 2007

Sophia’s Railing…

Josh has been working his HOT butt off to make a rail for Hannah & Addie’s loft in their room. It needs to be finish by Thursday, before my sweet sisters & their fabulous kids get into town. It is looking superior & only hour’s way from being completed!
The girls named it after their wild cousin Sophia, as they have a crazy feeling that she would be the one to try to jump off or stand on the edge & make everyone nervous! Josh & I agreed with the girls we do not want to send Sophia home with a new broken arm.
Josh had several helpers, which made him a proud daddy to recognize that the girls wanted to give him aid with the making of Sophia’s Rail & be with him…


It is DONE,yeah...

2 comments:

Adams family said...

wee hoo!!! I am so glad that you all want to keep my little sophia wia safe! Can't wait to see you all!

love ya, 3 more days!!!!

Shalyse said...

I need to see more pics of your new house!!!! Josh has been working hard, I bet the girls are having SO much fun with that loft!