

The girls got a trampoline & they love every minute they are on it. I am sure that someone is going to get injure on it; however, I am the one who has to look away whenever someone is doing something that could be dangerous. I do not like blood I could possibility pass out at the sight of blood. I do need to purchase the barrier that goes around it to make certain no one gets hurt. 
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Jumpin' on their new toy!
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
How fun is that!! I miss being a kid at times. The girls are so dang cute I just want to eat them up. Love ya
I love trampoline's. It's so great having your own backyard, huh??? You can do whatever the heck you want with it. Looks like so much fun! Have a great time with your sisters and it was so fun to talk to you yesterday!
Post a Comment