Our sweet friends David, Kelly, & Grace Parry came over today to have lunch, play, & see our new house. It was a great time for us all & a treat for me, to have adult conversation after a week of hangin' with myself. Now that the girls are back in school, I find myself getting bored... I think I am going to get a JOB for a few hours a day while they are at school! Grace loved hangin' with the girls & playing with their toys & the girls loved having a baby around to play with. We sure do miss hangin' out with the Parry's! Kelly did not jump because she is a month away from having their second baby Grace is going to be a fanatic BIG sister to a little brother.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That girl has some serious ups. I see some world champion trampoline jumper in a decade. I think this was about ten minutes before I passed out from exhaustion only to have Josh resuscitate me.
Post a Comment