Wednesday, September 26, 2007

They did it…


Hannah & Addison got their ears pierced today, they had the day off from school & when I asked, what they wanted to do they both said, “Get our ears pierced!” How can I say no to such excitement? I did take them to their dad’s office to see their dad & to ask if he would be okay with them getting their ear pierced. Of course, he said yes I swear that man can never say no to his little ladies. We went to lunch with Josh, he took us to Doug Fir... if you live in Portland or nearby & have not gone there you really need to go, I got a Fir Burger which was fabulous. (I was told that when Justin Timberlake came into town he too had to have a Fir Burger.) After lunch, we were off to the mall. They sure do look cute with earrings & very grown up I wish we could keep our girls forever young!

4 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

Cute little ladies. Korbyn has those same earings. Good taste must run in the family. You guys are beautiful and don't ever forget that. See ya soon. Love ya.

Shalyse said...

they are turning into YW! :-) they look beautiful. I will have to try that burger place...JT tried it huh? :-)

Adams family said...

oh girls! when you all are in town we will go earing shopping! maybe you can talk grayce and sophia into it. I keep trying to get it done but they think it will hurt to bad.

Anonymous said...

I wanna get Ella's ears pierced, but Jay won't let me. Your girls are lucky to have such a nice dad. J/K