We challenge all you on the Caldwell side who has not started a blog to do so now. If you all do, it will keep all the cousins in touch & do not to forget the grandparents who love to brag about all their sweet, smart, kind, wonderful, & loving grandkids… The question here is not “why” it is “why not?”
Monday, September 10, 2007
A Personal Challenge going out to the Caldwell side...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
good challange...hope they all do it! :)
Look how cute your fam is! Patience is so big I can't believe it. Looks like you guys are doing great, I love that we all have blogs otherwise we would never stay in touch. And about your question on more kids...isn't three enough?
I love your blog!1 I hadn't been here for awhile so I had so much to catch up on!!! You do realize we could use the phone to stay in touch right?! I love seeing the girls and you two! I would love to see more of your house post some pictures please!!! I like the idea of having a blog so I will look into starting one! (Besides you know I love a challenge) love you guys. D
Post a Comment