
Look, what my sweet husband came home with… a little puppy named Sampson the girls & Josh are totally in love with him.
Josh also would like me to tell you all that Sampson was a surprise for the girls & me. The four of them have wanted a dog since we moved into our own house however, I was quite sure I told them all that I did not want a dog that barks, poops, needs potting training, & needs attention. So far Sampson has broke all those rules… Sampson is like a baby to the girls they have not let him walk any were, & fight over whose turn it is to hold him. Josh has a permanent smile on his face his nickname for Sampson is buddy. Sampson dad is an 80-pound Chocolate Labrador & his mom is a 65 or 70-pound Golden Retriever (I cannot remember what Josh told me). His is the only black Lab in a litter of 12. Josh was going to take him to work with him today but the girls were freaking out about coming home after school & not being able to play with him therefore Josh left Sampson here & on his way out he said, “take care of my dog!” My plan for Sampson today is to hang out in his new back yard. If that is not taking care of his dog oh well that is what he will get with me until he stops pooping!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Sampson the new member of our family...
Posted by
Caldwell Chatter
at
7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
He is beautiful! I can't wait to see him. I did specifically tell Josh I wanted to see a picture of YOU with the new puppy!!! How did you react?? Josh is crazy!
Hmmm, Shelby came home with one of those a while back...they poop!
That dog is SO cute...we want a lab so bad. Good luck with everything, I hear puppies take so much time, I don't think I'm that patient! :-) good 4 you!
He is so cute. I need to come back to Clackamas so I can hug him. He will be a great protector and companion.
Love ya all,
Mom - Ganer
You are now a part of the dog club. Congrats! He is so cute but wait till he grows up they aren't so cute then. The poop gets bigger the bark gets bigger etc. But they are fun and make you feel safe when the man of the house is out of town. Good Luck and Love you guys.
You will love your lab. The are the best dogs. We have a huge 100 lb chocolate lab named Rio. The kids, especially Randi, ride him around like a horse. They are fun dogs.
WOW! A DOG, just like having an infant, except when he acts up you can lock him in the backyard or garage and not get arrested! Can't wait to get a sloppy kiss from the little guy! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment